I am currently a PhD student working on “Large scale Bayesian inference” under the supervision of Gabriel Stoltz.
I would like to acknowledge financial support from Université Mohammed VI Polytechnique.
- Removing the mini-batching error in Bayesian inference using Adaptive Langevin dynamics, arXiv preprint 2105.10347 (2021) pdf.
- Bézout-Facebook scientific workshop, November 4th, 2019.
- International Conference in Monte Carlo & Quasi-Monte Carlo Methods in Scientific Computing MCQMC 2020, August 10-14, 2020.
- Bernoulli-IMS One World Symposium, August 2020.
- Second year course in analysis at Université Paris-Dauphine, 24h, (tutorials)
- Project for 1A Ecole des Ponts ParisTech (MCMC methods), 10h.