First edition (2022-2023)
The first edition of the JSJC will take place from November 2nd to November 4th in Provins. Here is a preliminary schedule, with supplementary materials available for some presentations.
Wednesday, November 2nd
Travel by bus from CERMICS, meeting at 7:45 a.m. Once in Provins, installation, presentation of the schedule and the participants, informal discussion.
Afternoon (13h30 – 17h30) : Modelling, Analysis and Simulation
- Presentation of the different MAS themes, by Laurent, Renato et Rutger. slides
- Complex analysis, by Eloïse. notebook
- Homogenization with FreeFem++, by Rutger. slides and code
- Numerical statistical physics, by Régis. notebook
Thursday, November 3rd
Morning (9h00 – 12h30) : Optimization
- Team presentation, by Zoé. slides
- Operations research and machine learning with Julia, by Louis and Léo. git repo
- Graphs, by Hélène. slides and poll results
- Dynamic programming, by Emmanuele. slides
- Stochastic optimization, by Vitor. slides
Scavenger hunt inside the medieval city.
Friday, November 4th
Morning (9h00 – 12h30): Probability
- Team presentation. slides
- Mathematical finance, by Edoardo, Coco et Hervé. Coco’s slides Herve’s slides Edoardo’s notebook
- Graphons, by Julien. slides
The morning will be concluded by a discussion with Urbain Vaes about the possible follow-ups in the academia after a PhD. slides
Afternoon (14h00 – 16h00):
Important stuff to know and do at CERMICS by Régis. slides
Travel back to CERMICS.